About the role
We are seeking an experienced and highly motivated fundraiser to develop and implement our new fundraising strategy. The role will be based in our office in Kings Cross, London. The Fundraising Officer will work with the Director of Operations and Fundraising Committee to develop and manage our unrestricted fundraising program targeting trusts and foundations, corporate donors, and high net worth individuals.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Review existing fundraising efforts in previous years (trusts and foundations, corporate, HNW individuals, fundraising appeals, and project grants).
- In each case to analyze results achieved, lessons learned and to consider if there is a potential to follow up on existing contacts.
- Build on existing relationships with key funders and individual trustees’ contacts to maximize income and meet agreed targets.
- Review the changing world of trusts and corporate giving, identifying trends, opportunities, and contacts relevant to HealthProm.
- Draw up a fundraising action plan for the first six months for consideration by the Fundraising Committee and the Board Implement the agreed plan with regular reporting to the Fundraising Committee and the Board.
- Develop and submit persuasive and well-written funding applications to trusts, foundations, corporate and other donors to secure funding.
- Cultivate and manage new relationships with a wide range of donors, including trusts and foundations, corporates, and high net worth individuals.
- Recruit and supervise fundraising interns and volunteers.
- Keep records of fundraising activities and money raised.
This role reports directly to the Director of Operations and the Board, and the post holder will be able to work independently and build relationships with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders.
- Have a proven track record of developing and writing successful funding bids.
- Have a track record of working to agreed targets and deadlines through effective time management and prioritization.
- Be able to accurately prepare high-quality written material.
- Be able to work under your own initiative and be a self-starter but ready to seek advice.
The closing date for applications is 31st May 2021
To apply please submit your CV and cover letter to Mrs. Tanya Buynovskaya, Director of Operations, [email protected]