We work to ensure that vulnerable children have the best start in life
Established in 1984, our mission is to work together with local partners to promote health and social care for vulnerable children and their families where we operate. Our work is guided by the principles of building local capacity for sustainability, evidence-based practice and working through partnership.
HealthProm works to address three key challenges where it operates:
- Poor maternal and child health
(Afghanistan, Central Asia);
- High levels of child institutionalisation;
- Social exclusion of children with disabilities.
- We strengthen families and communities;
- We increase access to health and social services;
- We promote education for all, and
- We support and strengthen policy.