- Part-time (2-3 days per week)
- Unpaid, expenses covered
We are looking for a bright, enthusiastic and skilled Digital Marketing intern to join our small dynamic team in Kings Cross, London. This is a varied role and an excellent opportunity for somebody wishing to gain key skills and experience in communications and digital marketing in the charity sector.
Who We Are
HealthProm is a UK-based charity which works to ensure vulnerable children have the best start in life. We focus on supporting the most vulnerable children in Eastern Europe, Central Asia and Afghanistan. We support them through strengthening families and communities, increasing access to health and social services, and promoting education for all. We work together with partners to learn and innovate. Our current projects are in Russia, Belarus, Moldova, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan and Afghanistan.
About the Role
This position is a broad digital marketing and communication role that will include producing content for our social media channels and website, writing our regular e-newsletter and working on specific communications projects and campaigns.
You will be responsible for:
- Developing, delivering and analysing multi-channel digital campaigns.
- Developing the charity’s brand within the digital space.
- Creating, testing and managing content across all digital channels.
- Managing and testing social media campaigns across, Facebook, Twitter, You Tube, Instagram, etc.
- Experience of using social media marketing and promotion through Adwords.
- Good degree of digital literacy and technical knowledge to develop our online presence.
- Knowledge of Photoshop (experience with Adobe suite and software like Lightroom a bonus).
- Basic Wordpress management.
- Case study collection and experience with copywriting.
- An understanding of social media analytics
- Basic film editing experience – Premier Pro or Final Cut Pro.
- Basic experience with camera/audio/lighting.
- Basic experience with commissioning freelance designers and filmmakers.
How to Apply
- Closing date for applications is 30th June 2019
- To apply please submit your CV and cover letter to Mrs Tanya Buynovskaya, Director of Operations, [email protected]